Roll off services
Surprise Solid Waste provides roll off container rentals for city residents and businesses. Roll off containers are ideal for larger amounts of refuse (NOT regular household trash). The containers can be used for construction, industrial and home improvement projects such as home remodels or landscape renovations.
Guidelines for Renting
- Roll off services are provided to residents that have an active city services account; i.e., water, Solid Waste or sewer.
- Billable account must be current with no past due amounts.
- Contractors without an account will need to set one up through customer service, 623.222.1900.
- Rental time frame: 1 – 14 days with a minimum of one (1) empty and return or discontinuance at the end of fourteen days (14) or there will be an additional $200.00 charge for the next fourteen (14) days.
- Service hours provided:
Monday 6:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday 6:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday 6:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Thursday 6:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Friday 6:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Saturday 6:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Renters must sign a liability release form for containers that will be dropped off on private property before the roll off bin is delivered.
- No hazardous waste allowed.
- No tires
- No medical waste
- No propane tanks or appliances
- No rock or concrete (Only applies to containers 20 cubic yards or larger)
Roll Off Sizes
- 16 cubic yard (17’x8’x6’) Length, Width, Height
- 20 cubic yard (23’x8’x5’) Length, Width, Height
- 30 cubic yard (23’x8’x6’) Length, Width, Height
- 40 cubic yard (23’x8’x8’) Length, Width, Height
All roll off containers are capable of holding 10 tons, please be sure not to overfill the container. Do not have items sticking out of the container. For dirt and gravel please only fill the container to line indicating on the lower side of the container
Price per pull - $200 (flat rate to drop-off at desired location, pick-up and empty at landfill, and return/remove roll off container)
Price per ton - $28.03 (the weight of the material in the container delivered to the landfill)
Associated roll off fees:
- Relocation - $55.00
- Hard to handle/container not accessible - $50.00
Request Roll Off Services
- Click on the button below.
- Once the page opens, click on “Service Requests”.
- Then click on the map to designate the location of the requested service and click “done” on far top right of page.
- Select a report type: Roll Off Dumpster Rental
- Complete the form.
To schedule roll off services or inquire about the rental program, please call 623.222.1900.
8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday