Annual Budget / Capital Improvements Plan
Fiscal Year 2020 Budget Process
The Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 budget has been approved! City Council approved a $412.7 million FY2020 Budget during their Regular Meeting on Tuesday, June 4.Below are videos of the entire FY20 budget discussion, including video of the final vote. Highlights of the approved FY2020 budget, can be read in the Press Release.
- February 19: Budget Sources and Reserves - View Presentation
- March 5: Budget presentation for Police, Fire-Medical, Court, Water Resource Management and Public Works - View Presentation
- March 11: Budget presentation for Community Development and Economic Development. *Special meeting to follow at 5 pm for action on Development Impact Fees. View Presentation
- March 19: Budget presentation for Finance, Internet Technology, Human Resources, City Attorney, City Clerk, City Manager Office and City Council View Presentation
- April 2: Budget presentation for Community and Recreation Services, Human Service and Community Vitality and Sports and Tourism View Presentation
- April 16: FY2020 City Manager Recommended Budget released to City Council View Presentation
- May 7: Tentative Budget Approval View Presentation | Marley Park CFD View Presentation
- June 4: FY2020 Budget Adoption View Presentation
FY2020 begins July 1, 2019.