Annual Budget / Capital Improvements Plan
Be part of the FY2020 budget building process! The Recommended Budget is scheduled for release in April, followed by City Council and public review that will result in the adoption of a balanced FY2020 budget in June.
Below is the calendar for FY20 budget discussions. All meetings begin at 4 p.m., and can be watched live at www.surpriseaz.gov/surprisetv. All budget presentations will also be added to this page the day following the meeting.
- February 19: Budget Sources and Reserves - View Presentation
- March 5: Budget presentation for Police, Fire-Medical, Court, Water Resource Management and Public Works - View Presentation
- March 11: Budget presentation for Community Development and Economic Development. *Special meeting to follow at 5 pm for action on Development Impact Fees. View Presentation
- March 19: Budget presentation for Finance, Internet Technology, Human Resources, City Attorney, City Clerk, City Manager Office and City Council View Presentation
- April 2: Budget presentation for Community and Recreation Services, Human Service and Community Vitality and Sports and Tourism View Presentation
- April 16: FY2020 City Manager Recommended Budget released to City Council View Presentation
- May 7: Tentative Budget Approval View Presentation | Marley Park CFD View Presentation
FY2020 begins July 1, 2019.