Tennis & Racquet Complex
Surprise Tennis and Racquet Complex will be open for play on May 15, please read below. We ask that you do not play if you are:
- Exhibiting any symptoms of the coronavirus: mild to severe respiratory illness with fever, cough and difficulty breathing, or other symptoms identified by the CDC.
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Two day advance reservations are available for residents.
- One day advance reservations are available for non-residents.
- Individual court reservations may be made by phone at 623.222.2400.
Starting May 15
- Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. &
5:00 p..m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday
7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Reservations and Pre-pay must be made for all admissions
- Residents may call 48 hours in advance
- Non-Residents may call 24 hours in advance
- No walk-ups or cash handling
- Players may not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to reservation and must leave after reservation is complete
- No Pro-shop, concessions or racquet stringing available
- No backboards, ball machines or demo racquets
- A pre-purchase can of tennis balls may be purchased for $3
- No Racquetball, Ping Pong or Paddleball reservations at this time
- No drop-in, classes, clinics, private lessons at this time
- No extra players, kids, spectators allowed.
- Restrooms available for emergencies, no locker rooms or showers will be available
- No doubles play unless you are from the same household.
- Players should adhere USAPA recommendations for safe play
- Players should limit play to 1-hour of play
- Players should adhere to social gathering and distancing policies
- No extra players, kids, spectators allowed to limit social gatherings
- Recommendation that public play singles only and/or playing with family members that reside in the same household
- Avoid changing ends of the court
- Maintain proper social distancing from other players in between games and during time outs.