Up to 70% of household water use occurs outdoors in the Valley. Take a free Water-wise Surprise workshop to learn how to create and maintain a beautiful yard while saving time, water, and money. Workshops are held at the Surprise Gateway Training Center, 13659 W. Cactus Road, on the southeast corner of Litchfield and Cactus Roads on the Surprise Water Treatment Campus.
Water Rebate Program
The City of Surprise Water Resource Management office is now accepting applications for the Smart Irrigation Controller Rebate Pilot Program. Surprise water customers who install a WaterSense®-labeled irrigation controller may be eligible to receive a rebate up to $125.
Rebate applications will be processed until April 30, 2019 or fund depletion, whichever occurs first.
- Check your irrigation and pool systems for leaks monthly
- Adjust your irrigation controller (timer) as the weather changes
- Take free Water-wise Surprise landscape and water efficiency workshops
- Check your home for leaks (toilets, faucets, water-using appliances, etc.) montlhy
- Look for WaterSense products when replacing toilets, showerheads, and irrigation controllers
- Prune your landscape only when it needs it
Did you know?