September 24, 2019, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ Surprise Fire-Medical Administration Building
The Surprise Fire-Medical Department is offering free Community Emergency
Response Team (CERT) training for residents.
CERT is a FEMA program that educates volunteers about disaster preparedness
for the hazards that may impact their area and trains them in basic
disaster response skills, such as: fire safety, lights search and rescue,
disaster medical operations and team organization.
September 24, 2019, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM @ Sun City Grand Palm Center – Mediterranean Room
Join Councilmember Nancy Hayden to discuss the issues that are important to you and learn more about what’s happening across the city.
September 24, 2019, 6:00 PM @ Asante Preparatory Academy
• Zone Change of approximately 344.3 acres of Austin Ranch Low Density Residential (“RL-5-PAD”) to modify density;
• Zone Change of approximately 10.0 acres of Austin Ranch II Low Density Residential (“RL-5-PAD”) to modify density;
• Zone Change of approximately 13.0 acres of Austin Ranch Community Commercial (“CC-PAD”) to Austin Ranch Medium Density Residential (“RM-PAD”);
• Zone Change of approximately 48.0 acres from Residential Ranch (“RR”) to Austin Ranch Medium Density Residential (“RM-PAD”);
• Zone Change of approximately 5.0 acres from Residential Ranch (“RR”) to Austin Ranch Open Space (“OS-PAD”); and
• Zone Change of approximately 39.9 acres from High Density Residential (“RH”) to Austin Ranch Industrial Performance (“IP-PAD”).
September 20, 2019 - September 29, 2019 @ Stage Left Productions
In this hilarious comedic romp, four friends have sworn to keep the promise they made on the night of their Senior Prom: to be in each other's weddings…no matter what. More than thirty years later, these Southern friends-for-life are still making "the long walk" for each other, determined to honor that vow.