February 7, 2019, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM @ Surprise City Hall - Council Overflow Room
The Estate Planning class taught by Ted Meyer with Coventry Financial Group will cover the following topics:
• The difference between a Will and a Trust and which one might be right for you
• What is Probate and options on how to avoid it
• Why so many trusts end up in probate anyways, and how to make sure yours is not one
• What are the different types of trusts and why having the wrong one could be problematic
• Specific estate planning strategies
There will also be time set aside for questions and answers with an estate planning attorney.
February 7, 2019, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Surprise City Hall - Council Chambers
Regularly scheduled Planning & Zoning Commission meeting.