February 6, 2019, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM @ Surprise Resource Center
Already enrolled in Medicare or looking to learn more about it? Come to a “Maximizing your Medicare Options” workshop and get information on the elements of Medicare Parts A and B; Medicare Advantage plans (Part C); Prescription Drug plans (Part D); and Medicare Supplements (Medigap).
The presentation by Orlando Cruz with Cruz Insurance Advisors will cover the following topics:
• How to verify if your doctor participates in Medicare and or Medicare Advantage plan networks
• How to calculate your prescription costs on every plan in your zip code using Medicare’s website
• How to compare every Medicare Advantage plan (premiums, co-pays and deductibles) using Medicare’s website
• How company insurance agents and independent brokers are compensated
• How to compare Medicare supplement plans (Medigap) and premiums
• Who needs to enroll in Medicare and when
For more information or to register for the class, please contact Ruby Sitea at 623-222-3242 or firstname.lastname@example.org
February 6, 2019, 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM @ Surprise City Hall - Council Overflow Room
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations, such as large print materials or interpreters, should contact the Clerk's office at 623.222.1200 (Voice); or 623.222.1002 (TTY) at least 24 hours prior to the event so arrangements can be made.