February 5, 2019, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM @ Surprise City Hall - Council Overflow Room
This interactive seminar taught by Bob Mariner with Generation Living Trusts will cover the following topics:
• Wills vs. Living Trusts and other important estate planning documents
• The perils of probate after you die, ‘living probate’ and ‘multiple probate’
• The dangers of Joint Tenancy and of placing others on your accounts (TOD/POD)
• How to protect yourself against Conservatorship and Guardianship
• Does your disabled loved one require a Special Needs Trust?
• How large estates can reduce estate taxes
• How to protect yourself even if your estate’s value is below the probate limit
• How to know if your living trust is out of date
In this educational seminar, there will be no sales, and you will not be required to share any contact information.
February 5, 2019, 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM @ Surprise City Hall - Council Chambers
The Regular Work Session meeting for the Surprise City Council.
February 5, 2019, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Surprise City Hall - Council Chambers
The Regular meeting for the Surprise City Council.