August 7, 2018, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM @ Surprise City Hall - Conference Room 150
Already enrolled in Medicare or looking to learn more about it? Come to a Medicare workshop, and get information on the elements of Medicare Parts A and B; Medicare Advantage plans (Part C); Prescription Drug plans (Part D); and Medicare Supplements (Medigap).
The presentation will cover the following topics:
• How to verify if your doctor participates in Medicare and or Medicare Advantage plan networks
• How to calculate your prescription costs on every plan in your zip code using Medicare’s website
• How to compare every Medicare Advantage plan (premiums, co-pays and deductibles) using Medicare’s website
• How company insurance agents and independent brokers are compensated
• How to compare Medicare supplement plans (Medigap) and premiums
• Who needs to enroll in Medicare and when
August 1, 2018, 9:00 AM - October 31, 2018, 5:00 PM @ Original Town Site - fencing near Surprise Senior Center.
Larger-than-life photographs of Surprise residents and others from across the country will be featured in an outdoor art exhibit in the city’s Original Town Site.