May 9, 2018, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM @ Surprise City Hall - Conference Room 150
The Estate Planning class, taught by Ted Meyer with The Society of Financial Awareness – Arizona Chapter, will cover the following topics:
• The difference between a Will and a Trust and which one might be right for you
• What is Probate and options on how to avoid it
• Why so many trusts end up in probate anyways, and how to make sure yours is not one
• What are the different types of trusts and why having the wrong one could be problematic
• Specific estate planning strategies
There will also be time set aside for questions and answers with an estate planning attorney.
Disclaimer: Information in seminars and classes sponsored by the City are a public service and should not be construed as advice or representation of any specific business, company, individual business owners, brokers or affiliations. The City does not endorse any particular business, product or speaker. Any information presented does not reflect the opinion or position of the City.
May 9, 2018, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM @ Arizona Traditions Neighborhood Center
Join Councilmember Nancy Hayden to discuss the issues that are important to you and learn more about what’s happening across the city.
May 9, 2018, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Surprise City Hall - Council Chambers
This active solution-driven Commission focuses on community-wide advocacy to address the needs of people with disabilities while increasing public awareness. Public attendance is encouraged.