December 6, 2018, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM @ AZ TechCelerator
The AZ TechCelerator’s 3rd Annual “Tech the Halls” Holiday Open House, showcasing the groundbreaking tech evolving at the business incubator, will open to the public from 5–7 p.m., on Thursday, Dec. 6 at the AZ TechCelerator campus.
December 6, 2018, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM @ Surprise City Hall - Council Overflow Room
The Estate Planning class taught by Ted Meyer with Coventry Financial Group will cover the following topics:
• The difference between a Will and a Trust and which one might be right for you
• What is Probate and options on how to avoid it
• Why so many trusts end up in probate anyways, and how to make sure yours is not one
• What are the different types of trusts and why having the wrong one could be problematic
• Specific estate planning strategies
There will also be time set aside for questions and answers with an estate planning attorney.
December 4, 2018 - December 6, 2018 @ Surprise Community Park – Pickleball Courts
Don’t miss out on all the exciting play during the 2018 SSIPA West Pickleball Championships. Sanctioned by the USA Pickleball Association, the tournament will draw over 800 players of all skill levels, ages 60 and over.
December 6, 2018, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM @ Arts HQ
The Women in Song vocal ensemble and accompanist perform your favorite holiday
For reservations call 623.584.2626