December 3, 2018, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Surprise City Hall - Community Room
The purpose of the Arts and Cultural Advisory Commission is to encourage cultural growth in the city and to ensure that art, culture and entertainment are central elements of the quality of life for city residents. To this end, the commission will encourage the development of cultural opportunities and resources, as well as the creative, social and community benefits they provide.
December 3, 2018, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM @ Surprise Resource Center
Already enrolled in Medicare or looking to learn more about it? Come to a Medicare workshop and get information on the elements of Medicare Parts A and B; Medicare Advantage plans (Part C); Prescription Drug plans (Part D); and Medicare Supplements (Medigap).
The presentation will cover the following topics:
• How to verify if your doctor participates in Medicare and or Medicare Advantage plan networks
• How to calculate your prescription costs on every plan in your zip code using Medicare’s website
• How to compare every Medicare Advantage plan (premiums, co-pays and deductibles) using Medicare’s website
• How company insurance agents and independent brokers are compensated
• How to compare Medicare supplement plans (Medigap) and premiums
• Who needs to enroll in Medicare and when