November 20, 2018, 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM @ Surprise Resource Center
Already enrolled in Medicare or looking to learn more about it? Come to a Medicare workshop and get information on the elements of Medicare Parts A and B; Medicare Advantage plans (Part C); Prescription Drug plans (Part D); and Medicare Supplements (Medigap).
The presentation will cover the following topics:
• How to verify if your doctor participates in Medicare and or Medicare Advantage plan networks
• How to calculate your prescription costs on every plan in your zip code using Medicare’s website
• How to compare every Medicare Advantage plan (premiums, co-pays and deductibles) using Medicare’s website
• How company insurance agents and independent brokers are compensated
• How to compare Medicare supplement plans (Medigap) and premiums
• Who needs to enroll in Medicare and when
November 20, 2018, 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM @ Surprise City Hall - Council Chambers
The Regular Work Session meeting for the Surprise City Council.
November 20, 2018, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Surprise City Hall - Council Chambers
The Regular meeting for the Surprise City Council.