October 16, 2018, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM @ Surprise City Hall - Council Overflow Room
The Estate Planning class will cover the following topics:
• The difference between a Will and a Trust and which one might be right for you
• What is Probate and options on how to avoid it
• Why so many trusts end up in probate anyways, and how to make sure yours is not one
• What are the different types of trusts and why having the wrong one could be problematic
• Specific estate planning strategies
There will also be time set aside for questions and answers with an estate planning attorney.
August 1, 2018, 9:00 AM - October 31, 2018, 5:00 PM @ Original Town Site - fencing near Surprise Senior Center.
Larger-than-life photographs of Surprise residents and others from across the country will be featured in an outdoor art exhibit in the city’s Original Town Site.