July 17, 2018, 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM @ Surprise City Hall - Conference Room 150
The Estate Planning class, taught by Ted Meyer with The Society of Financial Awareness – Arizona Chapter, will cover the following topics:
• The difference between a Will and a Trust and which one might be right for you
• What is Probate and options on how to avoid it
• Why so many trusts end up in probate anyways, and how to make sure yours is not one
• What are the different types of trusts and why having the wrong one could be problematic
• Specific estate planning strategies
There will also be time set aside for questions and answers with an estate planning attorney.