The City of Surprise is currently accepting applications for the following Commissions. All Board/Commission positions are voluntary and you must reside in the City of Surprise.
- Arts & Cultural Advisory Commission - 1 vacancy
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Commission - 1 vacancy
- City Audit Committee - 1 resident vacancy
- Veterans, Disability and Human Services Commission – 2 vacancies
- Judicial Selection Advisory Commission (Resident) – 1 vacancy
- Public Safety Retirement (Fire & Police – Resident) – 1 vacancy
Applications are available online at www.surpriseaz.gov/boards. Please submit applications to the City Clerk’s Office in person by appointment or by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Applications are always available for all boards and commissions and will be kept on file for future vacancies. To contact the City Clerk’s office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or 623.222.1200.