The city of Surprise will be performing pavement preservation activities on the following roadways, weather permitting:
- Cactus Road will be closed between Litchfield Road and Solar Canyon Way on February 22
- North and southbound traffic on Litchfield Road will not be impacted
- Traffic restrictions will be in place on Cactus Road, Solar Canyon Way to Dysart Road, February 22-26
- Waddell Road, 175th Avenue to Citrus Road, will have traffic restrictions from February 22-26
- Left turn restrictions from Waddell Road to south 175th Avenue will be in place after schools are in session
Residents in the following communities will receive announcements regarding upcoming seal coating activities on neighborhood roadways:
- Original Town Site: March 15-18
- Sun City Grand - Durango: March 18-24
- Sierra Montana: March 22-24
Drivers are encouraged to use alternate routes while pavement preservation work is occurring.
View a complete list and maps of pavement preservation projects at surpriseaz.gov/ppp.