The city of Surprise will be performing pavement preservation activities on the following roadways, weather permitting:
- Waddell Road, Cotton Lane to 175th Avenue
- The roadway will be closed from 4:00 a.m. Saturday, November 7 to 6 p.m. Sunday, November 8
- Motorists can use Greenway or Cactus roads as alternative east-west routes during the closure.
- Greenway Road, Grand Avenue to Dysart Road
- Lane restrictions in place beginning 7 p.m. Tuesday, November 10 to 4 p.m. Wednesday, November 11
- Litchfield Road, Waddell Road to Greenway Road - POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER
- Lane restrictions in place beginning 7 p.m. Wednesday, November 11 to 4 p.m. Friday, November 13
- Litchfield Road, Greenway Road to Bell Road - POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER
- Lane restrictions in place beginning 7 p.m. Sunday, November 15 to 4 p.m. Tuesday, November 17
Drivers can expect reduced speed limits in the work areas and are encouraged to use alternate routes.
View a list of road closures and traffic restrictions in Surprise at surpriseaz.gov/roadwork.