You’re invited to watch a virtual business roundtable with Mayor Skip Hall and a group of local business leaders as they discuss issues and ideas for growing and maintaining a business-friendly community.
The following business leaders will be part of the roundtable:
- Josh Arnold – Angry Crab Shack (Manager)
- Christopher Ballew – e-institute Charter High School (Principal)
- Jamie Cartledge – Aqua Tots Swim School (Franchise Owner)
- Kim Fry – Rocket Fizz (Franchise Owner)
- Nina Louis – Sun Health Communities / The Colonnade (Executive Director)
- Dan Rhea – Toll Brothers at Sterling Grove (Senior Project Manager)
The discussion will be prerecorded and made available as a video premiere on Thursday, September 17 at 2 p.m. via web and TV.
Tune in on the Economic Development Facebook page at facebook.com/SurpriseEconDev, the City of Surprise YouTube channel at youtube.com/user/SurpriseTV11, and on Surprise TV via Cox Cable Channel 11 or surpriseaz.gov/surprisetv. The video will be available for replay on the same platforms and channels after the initial premier.
The Surprise Business Roundtable is brought to you by the city of Surprise Economic Development Department. To learn more about the support available to businesses in the city and to connect with the team, visit surpriseaz.gov/econdev.