The city is hosting free classes on Estate Planning for anyone exploring their options, as well as for those who already have an estate plan.
This class, taught by Ted Meyer with The Society of Financial Awareness – Arizona Chapter, will cover the following topics:
- Understanding the impact of taxation and inflation in your retirement years.
- Retirement income strategies utilizing annuities, social security, pensions and investments.
- Will your retirement income last as long as you will?
- Most common estate planning mistakes and how to avoid them.
- The difference between a Will and a Trust and which one might be right for you.
There will also be time set aside for questions and answers with an estate planning attorney. This is an educational workshop only; there will not be any sales nor will there be any specific product endorsements.
The classes will be held from 10:00-11:30 a.m. at Surprise City Hall, 16000 N. Civic Center Plaza, in the Council Overflow Room on the following dates:
- Tuesdays, April 16 and April 30
- Wednesdays, May 8 and 22
- Thursdays, June 6 and 20
- Thursday, July 11
- Tuesdays, August 13 and 27
- Thursdays, September 12 and 26
For information or to register, please contact Ruby Sitea at 623.222.3242 or email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Information in seminars and classes sponsored by the City are a public service and should not be construed as advice or representation of any specific business, company, individual business owners, brokers or affiliations. The City does not endorse any particular business, product or speaker. Any information presented does not reflect the opinion or position of the City.