Already enrolled in Medicare or looking to learn more about it? Come to a “Maximizing your Medicare Options” workshop and get information on the elements of Medicare Parts A and B; Medicare Advantage plans (Part C); Prescription Drug plans (Part D); and Medicare Supplements (Medigap).
The presentation by Orlando Cruz with Cruz Insurance Advisors will cover the following topics:
- How to verify if your doctor participates in Medicare and or Medicare Advantage plan networks
- How to calculate your prescription costs on every plan in your zip code using Medicare’s website
- How to compare every Medicare Advantage plan (premiums, co-pays and deductibles) using Medicare’s website
- How company insurance agents and independent brokers are compensated
- How to compare Medicare supplement plans (Medigap) and premiums
- Who needs to enroll in Medicare and when
The class will be held on Tuesday, April 16 and Tuesday, April 30, from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. at the Surprise Resource Center, 12425 W. Bell Road, Bldg. A, Suite 124.
For more information or to register for a class, please contact Ruby Sitea at 623.222.3242 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Information in seminars and classes sponsored by the City are a public service and should not be construed as advice or representation of any specific business, company, individual business owners, brokers or affiliations. The City does not endorse any particular business, product or speaker. Any information presented does not reflect the opinion or position of the City.