Already enrolled in Medicare or looking to learn more about it? Two Medicare workshops are coming to Surprise. Get information on the elements of Medicare Parts A and B; Medicare Advantage plans (Part C); Prescription Drug plans (Part D); and Medicare Supplements (Medigap).
The presentation will be given by Orlando Cruz with American Retirement Advisors and will cover the following topics:
• How to verify if your doctor participates in Medicare and or Medicare Advantage plan networks
• How to calculate your prescription costs on every plan in your zip code using Medicare’s website
• How to compare every Medicare Advantage plan (premiums, co-pays and deductibles) using Medicare’s website
• How company insurance agents and independent brokers are compensated
• How to compare Medicare supplement plans (Medigap) and premiums
• Who needs to enroll in Medicare and when
There are two upcoming classes to choose from:
Thursday, February 23 from 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 23 from 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Both classes will be held at Surprise City Hall, 16000 N. Civic Center Plaza, in Conference Room 150.
For information or to register, contact Ruby Sitea at 623.222.3242 or email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Information in seminars and classes sponsored by the City are a public service and should not be construed as advice or representation of any specific business, company, individual business owners, brokers or affiliations. The City does not endorse any particular business, product or speaker. Any information presented does not reflect the opinion or position of the City.