March 19, 2019
Surprise City Hall - Council Overflow Room
16000 N. Civic Center Plaza
Surprise, AZ 85374
Free; Registration is required
Class: HOA Connection
Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Back By Popular Demand! HOA/condo board members and owners are invited to join the Surprise HOA Connection on Tuesday, March 19, 2019.
The presentation by Beth Mulcahy of the Mulcahy Law Firm, P.C. will cover the following hot topics:
• Duties and responsibilities of board members and secrets of successful boards
• Owner’s rights – what owners can do if they are unhappy with their HOA or condo board
• Nuisances - do boards have to enforce the CCRs when an owner is creating a nuisance?
• Neighbor to neighbor issues – what are a board’s responsibilities to become involved under the federal and state Fair Housing Acts?
• How can boards and owners work effectively with code enforcement?
There will be time allotted for a free question and answer period at the end of the class!