October 2, 2018
Surprise City Hall - Council Overflow Room.
16000 N. Civic Center Plaza
Surprise, AZ 85374
Free. Registration required.
Free Class: Wills vs. Trusts
Tuesday, October 2, 2018
This interactive seminar will cover the following topics:
• Wills vs. Living Trusts and other important estate planning documents
• The perils of probate after you die, ‘living probate’ and ‘multiple probate’
• The dangers of Joint Tenancy and of placing others on your accounts (TOD/POD)
• How to protect yourself against Conservatorship and Guardianship
• Does your disabled loved one require a Special Needs Trust?
• How large estates can reduce estate taxes
• How to protect yourself even if your estate’s value is below the probate limit
• How to know if your living trust is out of date
In this educational seminar, there will be no sales, and you will not be required to share any contact information.