June 5, 2018
Surprise City Hall - Conference Room 150
16000 N. Civic Center Plaza
Surprise, AZ 85374
Free. Registration required.
Free Workshop: Medicare 101
Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Already enrolled in Medicare or looking to learn more about it? Come to a Medicare workshop, and get information on the elements of Medicare Parts A and B; Medicare Advantage plans (Part C); Prescription Drug plans (Part D); and Medicare Supplements (Medigap).
The presentation will be given by Orlando Cruz with American Retirement Advisors and will cover the following topics:
• How to verify if your doctor participates in Medicare and or Medicare Advantage plan networks
• How to calculate your prescription costs on every plan in your zip code using Medicare’s website
• How to compare every Medicare Advantage plan (premiums, co-pays and deductibles) using Medicare’s website
• How company insurance agents and independent brokers are compensated
• How to compare Medicare supplement plans (Medigap) and premiums
• Who needs to enroll in Medicare and when