November 28, 2017
12425 W. Bell Road
Surprise, AZ 85378
Your Startup Brain Trust
Tuesday, November 28, 2017
In this workshop, CJ Cornell – serial entrepreneur, investor, educator, and author of “The Startup Brain Trust” – will help you work through the specifics of leveraging advisors and mentors to jumpstart your company and your entrepreneurial career.
Mentors and Advisors: For entrepreneurs they can make all the difference between success, or a long, lonely struggle. While most entrepreneurs know they can be valuable, most don’t know how to find the right advisors and mentors, or how to work with them to accelerate their startup’s success.
So, as an entrepreneur, how can you use mentors and advisors as your startup’s secret weapon?
The workshop will cover:
- The difference between mentors, advisors, coaches and consultants
- Why you need them, the unexpected benefits
- How to attract and find the right mentors and advisors
- How to be coachable
- Building and setting up an advisory board
- Getting the best out of our mentor or advisor