Join us for the Surprise Care & Share Expo, connecting with community services
Surprise, AZ (October 14, 2021) Join the City of Surprise for the Surprise Care & Share Expo: Creating Connections to Community Services.
The Care & Share Expo is a free community event that will help create connections to human service organizations, health resources and medical checks. It’s a one-stop source for accessing programs and services that promote health, financial growth and self-empowerment. Plus, there will be fun events for the entire family to enjoy!
Here’s a look at some of the services and activities you can expect:
• Food pantry
• Pet wellness services and supplies provided by Chance Shelter (dogs & cats only)
• Dental screenings and fluoride varnishing for kids aged 0-5 and expectant mothers, provided by First Teeth First
• Health screenings
• Utility assistance for Surprise & El Mirage residents
• Veteran & Disability Services Info
• Kids’ Zone with activities
• Free lunch (while supplies last)
• Raffle prizes
• and more!
The Surprise Care & Share Expo is Saturday, November 13, 2021 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. in the City Hall Courtyard at 16000 N. Civic Center Plz.
This event is hosted by the City of Surprise Veterans, Disability and Human Services Commission and is presented by First Things First and Health Choice Arizona.
For more information, please visit surpriseaz.gov/CareShareExpo.
Follow Surprise Human Service & Community Vitality on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram