Pavement preservation work around Surprise City Hall begins Oct. 17
Surprise, AZ (October 14, 2020) Pavement preservation activities are scheduled for roadways around Surprise City Hall for two consecutive weekends, October 17-18 and October 24-25, weather permitting.
Seal coating will take place on Paradise Lane, Terra Buena Lane, Civic Center Drive and Statler Boulevard from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. on the following days:
Saturday, October 17
- East and west bound Statler Boulevard, Litchfield Road to Paradise Lane/Tierra Buena Lane
Sunday, October 18
- Paradise Lane, Civic Center Drive to the Surprise Fire-Medical north parking area
- North bound Civic Center Drive, Paradise Lane to Elm Street
- North bound Civic Center Drive, Greenway Road to Tierra Buena Lane
Saturday, October 24
- Paradise Lane, Bullard Avenue to Civic Center Drive
- South bound Civic Center Drive, Elm Street to Paradise Lane
Sunday, October 25
- Tierra Buena Lane, Bullard Avenue to Civic Center Drive
- South bound Civic Center Drive, Tierra Buena Lane to Greenway Road
Access will be maintained to Surprise City Hall at all times however residents can expect lane restrictions and closures during the street improvement project.