Marley Park Community Facilities District
The Marley Park CFD (Community Facilities District) is a special purpose district and a separate political subdivision under the Arizona Constitution and can levy taxes and issue bonds independently of the City (Arizona Community Facilities District Act).
The City Council serves as the Board of Directors; however, the City has no liability for the Districts' debt. Although it is legally separate from the City, the Districts are reported as if it is part of the primary government because the District's governing body is substantively the same as the governing body of the City and management of the City has operational responsibility for the Districts.
Financing may take the form of general obligation bonds, revenue bonds or assessment bonds within the improved area, or through the levying of a maintenance and operation property tax.
Marley Formation Documents
Marley Park Budgets
- FY2021 Tentative Budget - Marley Park
- FY2020 Adopted Budget Resolution - Marley Park
- FY2019 Adopted Budget Resolution - Marley Park
- FY2018 Adopted Budget Resolution - Marley Park
- FY2017 Adopted Budget Resolution - Marley Park
- FY16 Adopted Marley Park Budget Resolution
- 20140506 Resolution MPCFD 2014-01Tentative Budget revised final
- FY2014 Adopted Budget - MP
- FY 2013 State Budget Forms - Marley Park
- Res MPCFD2011-01