City Facility Request
The City of Surprise accepts reservations for short-term use of City Hall, Chamber of Commerce and Public Safety Building conference rooms and meeting spaces if requested by a government or by a City-sponsored group. There is no charge for facility use.
Short-term use is defined as a period of time not to exceed 96 consecutive hours or five consecutive calendar days. Minimum usage time is two hours.
For questions, call 623-222-6100.
What you need to know before making a reservation:
- The City has absolute priority in the use of City facilities and equipment.
- User applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Meeting spaces are available only on City working days. Public spaces may be used until 8 p.m.
- Meeting spaces may not be used by for profit organizations.
- Extended facility use by other governments and City-sponsored meetings and events requires a contract approved by the City Attorney and City Manager which will govern individual terms and conditions of use.
Please download and complete the City Facility Use Request Form. Once completed, forms must be submitted via mail, email or fax to the following:
16000 N. Civic Center Plaza
Surprise, AZ 85374
Facility Use Request From
Facility Use Guidelines
Note: City official/staff reservations are not subject to time limits. Reservation accommodations may only be considered and/or accepted if they do not interfere with transaction of City business in these facilities. City of Surprise official business/use of these spaces will receive priority approval.