The Purple Reclaimed Water Packet

On this page you will find everything you need to apply for the use of reclaimed water in the city of Surprise.

What to do:
  • Fill out, sign and return forms #1, #2, #3, and #4 (listed below). All other numbered forms listed on this page are for informational purposes only.
  • Please note that the signed original of form #4 must be returned to the city. Copies of form #3 are acceptable.
If you are planning to install an irrigation system using reclaimed water, you are also required to submit additional forms to Maricopa County. These forms and instructions (listed below) include applications for an Approval to Construct (ATC), Approval of Construction (AOC) and Engineers Certificate of Completion (ECOC).

Should you have any questions, please call the Surprise Environmental Division at 623.222.7000.

Required city forms:

Informational Links:

Maricopa County forms: (required only for those building reclaimed water structure/irrigation system)