CR Volunteer Program Process
TO VOLUNTEER FOLLOW THESE STEPS
- Complete the Crisis Response Van Ride Along Request Form. Once form is submitted, a ride along will be scheduled for you.
- Download a Volunteer Application
- Return application to: renee,
- Meet the following Qualifications:
- Must be 18 years of Age
- High School diploma/GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Successful passing of a background check
- Commitment of 16 hours minimum a month
- Attendance at mandatory quarterly meetings are required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, have the ability to drive (day or night),and can lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
Are conducted as needed
Once a ride along has been completed, applicant can submit an application. After the application is reviewed, you will be scheduled for an oral interview. After the interview selection, volunteers will be required to attend 30+ hours of classroom and on the job training.
"Always There, Always Ready"
Follow Surprise Fire
On Facebook and Twitter