Need help through the process, call 623-222-5127 or 623-222-5129.
Application for Display and Sales must be made ten (10) days prior to opening.
Retailer’s for Consumer Fireworks will be held to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1124 Code for the Manufacture, Transportation, Storage, and Retail Sales of Fireworks and Pyrotechnic Articles 2006 Edition. With particular attention to the Chapter 6, Storage of Consumer Fireworks, and Chapter 7, Retail Sales of Consumer Fireworks.
AVOID CIVIL ACTION
. If you are consumer fireworks retailer and want to avoid a civil citation, call for a Fire Dept Fire Safety Inspection right away. We are waiting for your call. Have your paper work ready and in order. Call: 623-222-5127 or 623-222-5129
Paper work needed:
- Inventory list of all fireworks on display and in storage
- Provide a sample of each item when requested
- Fireworks may be tested on for suitability
- Provide proof of local business license
- Provide proof of Planning & Zoning approval
- Provide certificate of insurance
As always, if you have questions please call: Fire Plan review at 623-222-5125 or Fire Inspectors at 623-222-5127 or 623-222-5129. You may also email the Fire Marshal at