Surprise Home
Surprise Home
Do I have to report a change of address?
Yes. If you have any pending cases with the Surprise City Court, it is your responsibility to keep your address current. If you fail to provide the Court with the appropriate contact information, you may not receive proper notification regarding your case in the future. This could result in a warrant being issued for your arrest, or a default judgment entered against you.

City Court FAQs

Show All Answers

Q: When is my court date?
Q: What if I cannot appear on my court date?
Q: When can I see a Judge?
Q: What should I do if a warrant has been issued for my arrest?
Q: Do I have to report a change of address?
Q: What is the difference between the Surprise City Court and the Superior Court in Surprise?
Q: Can you tell me if my license has been suspended?
Q: If I have to pay a fine, when do I need to pay it?
Q: What happens if I do not pay?
Q: Can I file for divorce at the Surprise City Court?
Q: Can I get a marriage license at the Surprise City Court?

Official Seal of Surprise, AZ
16000 N. Civic Center Plaza   Surprise, AZ 85374   City Hall Hours: Monday - Friday; 8am - 5pm
Phone: 623.222.1000  |  TTY: 623.222.1002  |  Phone Directory
Live Support